The user’s screen displays information about users and allows you to administer them. Click and drag the scroll bar on the right up and down as required to see more users.
From the ’Manage Users’ screen, there are two ways to add a user.
- Click the Create User button that is located top right. The ADD NEW USER sidebar opens. Click the x button to close the sidebar If needed.
- Click the round orange and white ‘+’ symbol. The ADD NEW USER sidebar opens. Click the x button to close the sidebar If needed.
Enter the following details in the sidebar:
- First name
- Last name
- Email (must be unique to this user)
Click on the role box. Click on the appropriate role from this selection.
- Organisation Admin
- Survey Builder
- Report Builder
- Report Generator
Click add a user.
Edit A User
From the ‘Manage Users’ screen:
- Click on the pen icon to the right of the user.
- Make necessary changes.
- Click ‘Update’.
Delete A User
From the ‘Manage Users’ screen, find the relevant user.
- Click the bin icon to the right of the applicable user, to delete a user.
- Click ‘Yes’ when you see ‘Are you sure you want to delete the user’. The user is deleted.
- Click ‘cancel’ if you do not want to delete the user.