Click on the topic you want to learn more about, alternatively scroll down the page.
Users wanting to transform completed surveys into reports must buy credits, and then use a purchased credit to accept a completed survey for report generation. The larger the subscription credit pack you buy, the lower price per credit you get. Unused credits expire six months after purchase. Credits can also be purchased on an ad-hoc basis. To create and use bespoke survey templates requires an ongoing credit pack subscription.
View Credits #
From the ‘My Organisation’ screen, credit information is shown on the right.
- Credits Remaining
- Number of monthly credits
- Next cycle date (next billing date)
Select A Subscription Tier #
- From the ‘My Organisation’ screen, click on the pen icon to the right of credits.
- As a result the update edit sidebar opens. The credits / cost per month will reflect your current subscription.
Note: Click the x button to close the sidebar if opened by accident.
- To change your subscription click on the credits / cost per month.
- As a result a drop down list of subscription options will appear. Click on the option you want to select.
- Click update credits.
- The Update Edit Credits sidebar will automatically close.
Top Up Monthly Credits – With A One Time Credit Purchase #
- From the ‘One Time Credit Purchase’ Section Enter the number of credits that you want to purchase.
Note: the cost per credit is £1 including vat. So if you find you need to do this a lot, consider changing your subscription level as you may find this cheaper in the long run.
- Click ‘Purchase Credits’
Low Credits Email Notification #
Where you have low credits, then a system generated email ‘low credits’ notification will be sent.
Note: Check your spam email folder if the notification is not immediately visible.