Table of Contents
Click on the topic you want to learn more about, alternatively scroll down the page.
Password Security #
- Password protection limits access to those with valid passwords.
- User passwords must be at least 8 characters long and include numbers, letters, and a special character.
Creating / Editing Passwords
- A red bar will appear underneath the password box when a proposed password fails to meet the password criteria.
- A green bar will appear underneath your proposed password when a proposed password meets these criteria.
Roles & Permissions #
- Brightchecker provides a variety of user system access permission levels.
- The user’s required role type will determine the system access permission level.
- You can find out more here https://brightchecker.com/knowledgebase/7-2-roles-rights-permissions/