Your home screen shows all the jobs that have been allocated to a user.
Scroll up and down the screen to see jobs.
Each job shows
- The location of the job is on a map.
- The address.
- The proposed job start date.
Home Screen Actions
- Click synchronise icon top right to update the home screen.
- Click the document button to see specific job notes.
- Click the filter button (to the right of the ‘Your jobs’ text) to filter jobs based on submitted jobs or unsubmitted Jobs.
- Click on the ‘AZ’ button (to the right of the ‘Your jobs’ text) to sort jobs by increasing or decreasing start dates.
- Click the map arrow button to open google maps.
- Click ‘list’ icon to see asset notes.
- Click ‘View’ to enter a job.
- Click the three parallel lines top left to go to the menu screen.
On the ‘Your Jobs’ screen, click the ‘view’ button associated with a job.