Users must have a role, as this sets system access.
The first system user is automatically set up as an ‘Organisation Admin’. Additional Organisation Admin’s can be set up at any time. They have access to every screen and feature including ‘My organisation’ (which holds sensitive data like payment details etc.). Organisation Admins can create a user with any role type (including Organisation Admin). If you need somebody to have access to every screen and feature but not the ‘My Organisation’ screen – use the ‘All’ Profile (see below).
- Report Builder – access to everything except My Organisation and Create Users.
- Survey Builder – access to everything except My Organisation, Create Users, and report builder
- Report Generator – access to everything except My Organisation, Create Users, Survey Builder, and Report Builder
- Surveyor – Access to the Brightchecker Mobile App only
- All – Access to every screen and feature but not the ‘My Organisation’ screen
Please see 7.1 for how to add a user