Table of Contents
Click on the topic you want to learn more about, alternatively scroll down the page.
A Progressive Web App (PWA) provides a browser-based experience akin to a native app. From the end user’s perspective, there is no distinction to be made between a PWA and a native app.
The Brightchecker App is a PWA. It has its own database so it can operate offline, you only need internet connectivity when you want to sync it.
App Characteristics #
- Secure. The HTTPS protocol helps keep things safe and secure from hackers or data breaches.
- Fast. Pre-cached pages to give quick loading times.
- Engaging. An eye-catching user interface, with icons and guidance photos.
- Responsive. Smooth animations and user interactions.
- Reliable. Offline capability and seamless updates.
Although Chrome is a fantastic browser, some users put more priority on speed, privacy, readability, or in certain cases VPN-like services. There is a whole host of android browsers to chose from. We have successfully tested the app on Chrome, Edge, Opera and Duck Duck Go. All of them gave a great App experience. So the choice is yours.
PWA Use By Top Brands #