Looking for a property inspection app to help you streamline your ‘Legionnaires Disease Risk Assessment Checklist’ and written report process?
When you set up a job in the Brightchecker system you can attach prebuilt survey templates to do just that!
Why is a ‘Legionnaires Disease Risk Assessment’ a Good Idea?
Legionnaires Disease is a serious and potentially fatal form of pneumonia caused by the Legionella bacteria. It was first identified in 1976, when an outbreak occurred during an American Legion convention in Philadelphia. Since then, Legionnaires Disease has gained attention as a health concern, and measures have been put in place to prevent and control its spread.
Due to the potential severity of Legionnaires Disease outbreaks, conducting a risk assessment is crucial in preventing its spread. A risk assessment is a systematic process that involves identifying potential sources of Legionella contamination, assessing the level of risk, and implementing control measures to minimize the risk of an outbreak occurring.
Why Use a Brightchecker Digital Checklist?
In today’s fast-paced and demanding work environment, efficiency is key.
With multiple tasks to juggle and deadlines to meet, you need something to come to your rescue.
Look no further than the Brightchecker Inspection App!
Our digital checklist will:
- Give you a clear roadmap to follow, thereby reducing your stress and allowing you to perform at your best.
- Break the job into smaller manageable tasks, thereby making sure nothing is missed and you do not feel overwhelmed.
- Provide common responses, thereby improving efficiency and reducing risk.
- Allow you to enter detailed notes or photos, thereby enabling you to capture condition more precisely, list defects and their severity, and make defect recommendations that call for action.
- Give you a visual reminder of progress, thereby boosting your motivation and propelling you forward.
- Eliminate the need for paper-based inspections and manual report compilation, thereby leading to increased productivity and reduced costs in the long run.
- Safely store completed jobs in the cloud, thereby allowing you to instantly publish reports via a link, pdf, or excel file.
- Act as a starting point for you to develop your own bespoke checklist, thereby reflecting your own inspection procedures and needs. Add new tasks, responses, digital signatures and more.
Every checklist/survey structure consists of (1) sections, (2) section items, and (3) item questions.
When you load the survey onto the mobile app, you also see multiple choice options, hints, and instructions.
There is just one section for this checklist.
Legionnaires Disease Risk Assessment : Items & Questions
This is an extract from part of the checklist.
You can duplicate and rename sections and items.
Checklist/ Survey Details:
Brightchecker Name: ‘Legionnaires Disease Risk Assessment’
Brightchecker Report Template: ‘Generic Report – Cover, Contents & Back Page’
Get your Free Trial
Check out a Knowledge Base Video Here
See more Helpful Content
Visit our Homepage