Add An Item
From the ‘Manage Surveys / <Survey Name> and then section header screen, click on the box that says, ‘ Start typing its name’. Type in an item name and click enter. The section will be added to the bottom of the item list.
Edit An Item
- Click on an item or click on the pen icon to the right of Item. The item and any associated questions will be shown.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the item header.
- Click on edit.
- Click on item name to update/ edit item name.
- Click on description to update/edit item description.
- Click on Icon to the left of ‘click on Icon to edit’ to edit the icon. A new box opens that says, ‘ Search for an icon’. Enter an icon name – none, one or more icon matches will appear. Click on an Icon to select it. Click on ‘save changes’. Try alternate icon terms if needed. Click ‘Close’ to exit.
N.B. There are hundreds of icons so it can sometimes be easier to explore them on their native site to find the best icon match and term.
- Click a ‘Repeatable’? Yes or No circle. ‘Yes’ will enable a surveyor to duplicate this item and all its associated questions during a job. ‘No’ will stop a surveyor duplicating this section and all its associated items during a job.
- Click the tags box to add a term that will help with reporting this item
- Click the upload icon to upload item images that will be shown during a survey to help a surveyor identify the item. Images are optional.
- Click the bin Icon next to any item Images that need to be deleted.
Click save section.
Delete A Section
Click the bin icon next to an item.
Click and drag the six dots to the left of an item and move the item to a new position in the item list.