Add A Section
From the ‘Manage Surveys / <Survey Name>’ screen, click on the box that says, ‘ Add a new section here by typing its name’. Type in a section name and click enter. The section will be added to the bottom of the section list.
The section list
A section list shows all the sections in a survey. Information includes.
- Section icon (which will be shown in surveyor screens)
- Section name
- Items (how many items will appear underneath a section)
- Tags – one or more short descriptive terms about a section.
Edit A Survey Section
- From the ‘Manage Surveys / <Survey Name>’, click on a section or click on the pen icon to the right of section. The section header and any associated items will be shown.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the section header.
- Click on edit.
- Click on section name to update/ edit section name.
- Click on description to update/edit section description.
- Click on icon to the left of ‘click on Icon to edit’ to edit the icon. A new box will open with the message ‘Search for an icon’. Enter an icon name. Based on the name the system will present no icon matches, or one or more icon matches. Click on an icon to select it, then click on ‘save changes’. You can try alternate icon terms if needed. Click ‘Close’ to exit.
N.B. There are hundreds of icons so it can sometimes be easier to explore them on their native site to find the best icon match and term.
- Click a ‘Repeatable?’ Yes or No circle. ‘Yes’ will enable a surveyor to duplicate this section and all its associated items during a job. No will stop a surveyor from duplicating this section and all its associated items during a job.
- Click the tags box to add a term N.B. tag report exploitation will be a future feature.
- Click save section.
Delete A Section
Click the bin icon next to a section.
Reorder sections in a section list
From the ‘Manage Surveys / <Survey Name>, click and drag the six dots to the left of a section and move the section to a new position in the section list.